2 Apple Strudels(600g)
The finest ingredients in our large Apple Strudel are now available in mini format too. For a light bite between meals or simply because you feel like it, why not savour the taste of fresh apples and juicy sultanas wrapped in a crisp flaky pastry? Warm the strudel in the oven and enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a good helping of custard - or simply as it is. Delicious!
Discover the world through National Specialities by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese. From typically British Cheesecakes to Pavlovas from Australia and New Zealand and the classic German Strudel, our range offers something for everyone. Defrosted or baked in a matter of moments, our National Specialities are perfect for dessert and ideal for an afternoon treat.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1038
- Energy (kcal): 249
- Protein (g): 3.0
- Carbohydrate (g): 25,8
- of which sugars (g): 12,4
- Salt (g): 0,22
- Fat (g): 14,0
- saturated fatty acids (g): 8,5
- mono-unsaturated fatty acids (g): 4,5
- poly unsaturated fatty acids (g): 1,0
- Cholestorol (g): 0.01
- Dietary fibre (g): 3,8
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:No
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):No
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts and milk. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 35-40 minutes
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 3 weeks
- 3 days
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.