Cakes & Tarts
Continental Style Cheesecake(1400g)
A rich cream cheesecake with a hint of lemon and natural vanilla on a crisp shortcrust pastry.
Whether you're enjoying time with family and friends or welcoming unexpected visitors - whatever it is you're celebrating, there's one thing you can always rely on: the Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese range of ready-baked Cakes and Tarts. Guaranteed to inspire love at first bite, our cakes and tarts arrive on your table freshly made.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1163
- Energy (kcal): 278
- Protein (g): 8.4
- Carbohydrates (g): 26,9
- of which sugars (g): 17,1
- Salt (g): 0,27
- Fat (g): 14,9
- of which saturates (g): 9,3
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 4,1
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 0,7
- Cholesterin (g): 0,1
- Fibre (g): 0,7
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 5 hours
- 35 minutes
- 140° Do not preheat the oven.
- 160° Do not preheat the oven.
- 18 minutes
- 20 minutes
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 4 weeks
- 1 week
- 3 days in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.