Cream Cakes & Gateaux
Black Forest Gateau(375g)
This alcohol-free Black Forest Gateau is the classic German speciality in our selection. Its chocolate sponge layers and cherry filling lie in light, fluffy vanilla cream. Finished with the finest morello fruits, our Black Forest Gateau is made to the traditional recipe - but without the classic shot of Kirsch. Even with zero alcohol, our Black Forest Gateaux remains a delight true to tradition!
For the perfect end to any meal, why not choose your ideal cream dessert from our outstanding range of finest Gateaux? Small, fine and truly divine, they'll be gone in an instant. A range of varieties means there's sure to be something to please everybody.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 850
- Energy (kcal): 203
- Protein (g): 3.7
- Carbohydrates (g): 28,1
- of which sugars (g): 17,9
- Salt (g): 0,18
- Fat (g): 8,2
- of which saturates (g): 5,3
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 2,4
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 0,5
- Cholesterin (g): 0.03
- Fibre (g): 1,1
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:Yes
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
When sliced allow 45 minutes less.
- 2 hours
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.