1. Liability of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese
1.1 Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese is only liable for wilful intent and gross negligence - however, limited to expectable and typical damage - in the case of neglect of basic obligations, which the user could reasonably expect to be fulfilled (the so-called material contractual obligations). The liability of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese for damage due to injury to life, the body or health and in accordance with the product liability law remain unaffected.
1.2 In accordance with § 7 paragraph 1 TMG (German telemedia act), Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese as a content provider is responsible for their own contents provided for use on www.coppenrath-wiese.com in accordance with the general laws. Links to contents of other providers and third-party contributions on this website must be differentiated from the contents described above. We claim no ownership of the contents of third-party websites. Should we determine that third-party websites or contributions violate legal regulations or third-party rights, we will delete the link or contribution, provided this is possible given the legal and technological situation.
1.3 Should you be of the opinion that linked sites, third-party contributions or other contents on the websites of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese break current laws or are otherwise unsuitable, please do not hesitate to contact us so that Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese can take action.
2. Copyright and third-party contributions
2.1 The contents of this website, in particular texts, images, graphic designs, videos, etc. may be copyrighted. Downloads and copies of copyrighted content are permissible for private, but not for commercial use. Any duplication, processing, distribution and other further use requires the written consent of the creator.
2.2 If the contents on this site were not created or commissioned by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese, the copyright of third parties is taken into account. In particular, third-party content will be identified accordingly. However, should you become aware of any copyright infringement, please do not hesitate to inform us. Should we become aware that any legal regulations were violated, we will immediately remove the content in question.
2.3 By uploading legally protected content in the website sections publicly accessible to users (e.g. guest books, discussion forums, etc.) of the Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese website, the user grants Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese authorisation to use this content to achieve the contract aim, in particular to duplicate it, edit it as required and make it accessible to third parties in the context of this website so that they can use this content for private purposes at any time by downloading and copying it. It is the user's responsibility to ensure that it is legally permissible to grant Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese the above-mentioned authorisation.
3. User obligations
3.1 The user is obligated to use the website and web presence of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese as intended. In particular, the user is obligated
- to keep the commercial property, trademark and copyright as well as any other rights of ownership of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese, other users and any other third parties in mind and not post any content violating these rights;
- to observe the accepted data security principles and in particular not take any action that may be a danger to the operation of the websites and the web presence of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese (e.g. no transfer of viruses, Trojans or other malware);
- to refrain from distributing promotional material;
- to refrain from presenting, transferring or linking to any illegal, in particular criminal, pornographic or immoral content on the websites of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese;
- to refrain from publishing information, claims, judgements or other content that is untrue or may be used to insult, libel or otherwise disparage Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese, other users or any additional third parties.
3.3 The user indemnifies Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese from any disadvantages to Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese arising from third parties making claims against Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese due to the user's actions or violations of legal regulations. According to the decision of Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese the user shall dismiss or satisfy such claims or support Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese in legal prosecution and compensate Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese for any resulting damage and expenses of legal defence, as well as indemnify Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese from damage and reimbursement claims of third parties resulting from the user's breach. The above-listed user obligations are not applicable if the user is not liable for the damaging action or violation of legal regulations. Any other claims by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese remain unaffected.
Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese KG