Cream Cakes & Gateaux
Dutch Style Cream Bar(400g)
Our frozen Dutch style cream bar combination of whipped cream, layers of golden sponge and a strawberry filling, decorated with hazelnut crunch and fruit, sprinkled with chocolate curls.
With a range of different varieties on offer, our frozen dessert cream bars bound to be something for everyone. Alternatively, why not spoil your guests for choice by combining a selection of different, pre-portioned desserts with each other? All of our Frozen Dessert products are guaranteed to reach you in freshly baked condition. Irresistibly tasty! That's a promise!
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1286
- Energy (kcal): 309
- Protein (g): 4.4
- Carbohydrates (g): 26,8
- of which sugars (g): 20,3
- Salt (g): 0,24
- Fat (g): 20,3
- of which saturates (g): 11,9
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 5,8
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 0,8
- Cholesterin (g): 0.12
- Fibre (g): 0,6
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:Yes
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:Yes
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain other nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 2 hours
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.