Cream Cakes & Gateaux
Almond Cream Cake(800g)
Our Almond Cream Cake is always a favourite. It's made with full-flavoured nuts. Caramelised with fine sugar, these nuts are the key ingredient in its delicious, crunchy almond topping. The fluffy cream filling inside this popular speciality cake is enriched with irresistible vanilla flavours. The perfect recipe for happiness! Why not try this classic German speciality as a dessert?
Enjoy life as it comes - with a Special Torte from the Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese range. Whatever the occasion, our deep-frozen tortes are guaranteed to make it one to remember. Simply defrost them and they are ready to eat. On your table fresh from the confectioner's, they make the perfect dessert for your dinner party or an ideal afternoon treat. Pure bliss! Our expert's advice: Our Large Tortes are perfect for big celebrations as well as for more intimate dinner parties. To enjoy one, defrost it slightly at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes. Then, cut it into slices using a large knife that has been dipped in hot water. If you don't want to eat the whole torte in one go, put the rest back into your freezer. The part that you do want to eat will defrost more quickly if you slice it up.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1361
- Energy (kcal): 326
- Protein (g): 6.2
- Carbohydrates (g): 33,3
- of which sugars (g): 20,3
- Salt (g): 0,22
- Fat (g): 18,5
- of which saturates (g): 9,4
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 7,0
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 1,7
- Cholesterin (g): 0.11
- Fibre (g): 0,7
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:Yes
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain other nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 3 hours
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.