Almond Cream Cake(800g)
Our Almond Cream Cake is always a favourite. It's made with full-flavoured nuts. Caramelised with fine sugar, these nuts are the key ingredient in its delicious, crunchy almond topping. The fluffy cream filling inside this popular speciality cake is enriched with irresistible vanilla flavours. The perfect recipe for happiness! Why not try this classic German speciality as a dessert?
Our Party Gateaux and Cakes are slightly smaller than our Continental Tortes but just as varied and delicious. Enjoy them as party food or to round off a delicious meal. We make all our gateaux and cakes from traditional recipes, using only the finest ingredients and gentle production methods. We bake for the delight of discerning cake-lovers everywhere. From Black Forest to Chocolate Cream and Summer Fruit - our range of Party Gateaux offers something for everyone. Our confectioner's tip: Our Large Tortes are perfect for big celebrations as well as for more intimate dinner parties. To enjoy one, defrost it slightly at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes. Then, cut it into slices using a large knife that has been dipped in hot water. If you don't want to eat the whole torte in one go, put the rest back into your freezer. The part that you do want to eat will defrost more quickly if you slice it up.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energie (kJ): 1361
- Energie (kcal): 326
- Eiweiß (g): 6.2
- Kohlenhydrate (g): 33,3
- davon Zucker (g): 20,3
- Salz (g): 0,22
- Fett (g): 18,5
- davon gesättigte Fettsäure (g): 9,4
- einfach ungesättigte Fettsäuren (g): 7,0
- mehrfach ungesättigte Fettsäuren (g): 1,7
- Cholesterin (g): 0,11
- Ballaststoffe (g): 0,7
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:Yes
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 3 hours
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.