Party Gateaux & Cakes
Strawberry Cream Cheesecake(1100g)
Delicious cheesecake combined with a light strawberry cream infused with strawberry pieces, on a crunchy biscuit base and topped with a rich strawberry mousse
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1301
- Energy (kcal): 311
- Protein (g): 3.2
- Carbohydrates (g): 34,7
- of which sugars (g): 23,7
- Salt (g): 0,34
- Fat (g): 17,6
- of which saturates (g): 9,8
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 5,5
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 1,2
- Cholesterin (g): 0.04
- Fibre (g): 0,7
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:No
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts and egg.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 4-5 hours
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.