Party Gateaux & Cakes
Black Forest Kirsch Torte(1200g)
Prepare to enjoy this classic German favourite! Baked according to the traditional recipe, it contains only an especially aromatic variety of morello cherry that grows in the sunny climes of Serbia. Super-fresh cream with a dash of original Kirsch and layers of light chocolate sponge give this Black Forest Gateau its sophisticated taste - a taste that's loved around the world.
Our Party Gateaux and Cakes are slightly smaller than our Continental Tortes but just as varied and delicious. Enjoy them as party food or to round off a delicious meal. We make all our gateaux and cakes from traditional recipes, using only the finest ingredients and gentle production methods. We bake for the delight of discerning cake-lovers everywhere. From Black Forest to Chocolate Cream and Summer Fruit - our range of Party Gateaux offers something for everyone. Our confectioner's tip: Our Large Tortes are perfect for big celebrations as well as for more intimate dinner parties. To enjoy one, defrost it slightly at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes. Then, cut it into slices using a large knife that has been dipped in hot water. If you don't want to eat the whole torte in one go, put the rest back into your freezer. The part that you do want to eat will defrost more quickly if you slice it up.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1177
- Energy (kcal): 281
- Protein (g): 4.2
- Carbohydrate (g): 34,2
- of which sugars (g): 22,3
- Salt (g): 0,20
- Fat (g): 13,9
- saturated fatty acids (g): 8,9
- mono-unsaturated fatty acids (g): 3,9
- poly unsaturated fatty acids (g): 0,7
- Cholestorol (g): 0.05
- Dietary fibre (g): 1,2
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:Yes
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
When sliced allow 1 hour less.
- 4 Stunden
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.