Cream Cakes & Gateaux
Our frozen Patisserie Selection is an exquisite selection of our most popular cream specialities and cakes and offers ten fresh, fruity little treats that are most liked from everyone. And when you're entertaining a few friends, there's bound to be something for everyone. Quick and easy to defrost this is a very convenient treat.
Enjoy life as it comes - with a Special Frozen Dessert from the Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese range. Whatever the occasion, our deep-frozen desserts are guaranteed to make it one to remember. Simply defrost them and they are ready to eat. On your table fresh from the confectioner's, they make the perfect dessert for your dinner party or an ideal afternoon treat. Pure bliss!
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:Yes
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:Yes
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 2 hours
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.