Raspberry Eton Mess Cheesecake(800g)
White chocolate flavour sauce on a baked meringue base, layered with cream and soft cheese mousse rosettes and raspberry sauce, sprinkled with decorating sugare.
Discover the world through National Specialities by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese. From typically British Cheesecakes to Pavlovas from Australia and New Zealand and the classic German Strudel, our range offers something for everyone. Defrosted or baked in a matter of moments, our National Specialities are perfect for dessert and ideal for an afternoon treat.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1260
- Energy (kcal): 301
- Protein (g): 3.6
- Carbohydrate (g): 35,2
- of which sugars (g): 32,3
- Salt (g): 0,10
- Fat (g): 16,1
- saturated fatty acids (g): 9,3
- mono-unsaturated fatty acids (g): 4,8
- poly unsaturated fatty acids (g): 1,2
- Cholestorol (g): 0.03
- Dietary fibre (g): 0,8
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain traces of nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
Defrost at room temperature for 2-3 hours. Once defrosted, keep refrigerated and consume on the day of defrost.
- 2-3 hours
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.