Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake(445g)
Tangy raspberry sauce swirled into a deep layer of cheesecake on a crunchy biscuit base.
Discover the world of National Specialities by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese. From typically British Cheesecakes to Pavlovas from Australia and New Zealand and the classic German Strudel, our range offers something for everyone. Defrosted or baked in a matter of moments, our National Specialities are perfect for dessert and ideal for an afternoon treat.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1322
- Energy (kcal): 316
- Protein (g): 5.4
- Carbohydrates (g): 37,8
- of which sugars (g): 21,7
- Salt (g): 0,45
- Fat (g): 15,7
- of which saturates (g): 5,1
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 7,5
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 2,7
- Cholesterin (g): 0.02
- Fibre (g): 1,0
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 2-3 hours
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 4 weeks
- 1 week
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.