Cakes & Tarts
Lemon Meringue Pie(475g)
Our Lemon Meringue Pie is a dessert speciality from Britain and is known and loved around the world. Its tender lemon filling is encased in a crisp pastry base and topped with meringue swirls that are crisp on the outside and delicate on the inside. Hot or cold, this pie is pure bliss!
Discover the world of National Specialities by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese. From typically British Cheesecakes to Pavlovas from Australia and New Zealand and the classic German Strudel, our range offers something for everyone. Defrosted or baked in a matter of moments, our National Specialities are perfect for dessert and ideal for an afternoon treat.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1121
- Energy (kcal): 265
- Protein (g): 3.7
- Carbohydrates (g): 45,1
- of which sugars (g): 27,8
- Salt (g): 0,28
- Fat (g): 7,6
- of which saturates (g): 4,0
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 2,7
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 0,9
- Cholesterin (g): 0.06
- Fibre (g): 1,2
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 4-5 hours
- 15-20 minutes
- 2-3 minutes
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 4 weeks
- 1 week
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.