Rich chocolate sauce decorated with white and milk chocolate curls on a deep layer of cheesecake and a crunchy chocolate flavoured biscuit base.
Discover the world through National Specialities by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese. From typically British Cheesecakes to Pavlovas from Australia and New Zealand and the classic German Strudel, our range offers something for everyone. Defrosted or baked in a matter of moments, our National Specialities are perfect for dessert and ideal for an afternoon treat.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1663
- Energy (kcal): 398
- Protein (g): 5.4
- Carbohydrates (g): 40,4
- of which sugars (g): 26,7
- Salt (g): 0,25
- Fat (g): 23,6
- of which saturates (g): 8,6
- Monounsatureted fatty acids (g): 10,8
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids (g): 3,7
- Cholesterin (g): 0,02
- Fibre (g): 1,4
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:Yes
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 2-3 hours
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 4 weeks
- 1 week
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.