With our Fruit Strudel you can enjoy the taste of fresh berries and fruits any time you like. Its uniquely juicy filling of apple pieces, red currants, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries is wrapped in a fine puff pastry. Simply put the strudel in the oven and bake to perfection for 35 minutes. Serve it oven-warm and topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and your guests will love you forever!
Discover the world through National Specialities by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese. From typically British Cheesecakes to Pavlovas from Australia and New Zealand and the classic German Strudel, our range offers something for everyone. Defrosted or baked in a matter of moments, our National Specialities are perfect for dessert and ideal for an afternoon treat.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1156
- Energy (kcal): 277
- Protein (g): 3.8
- Carbohydrate (g): 30,3
- of which sugars (g): 13,2
- Salt (g): 0,22
- Fat (g): 15,2
- saturated fatty acids (g): 6,4
- mono-unsaturated fatty acids (g): 7,0
- poly unsaturated fatty acids (g): 1,8
- Cholestorol (g): 0.01
- Dietary fibre (g): 1,8
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:No
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):No
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 35-40 minutes
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 3 weeks
- 3 days
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.