Finest Cream Centrepiece Gateaux
Stracciatella Cherry Torte(1400g)
This cherry torte is enriched with flavours of the ever-popular Italian stracciatella. Truly unique, it combines the delectable flavours of fresh vanilla cream with crispy chocolate chips and a succulent cherry mousse topping. It's guaranteed to make you melt with desire. Oh, those hazy days in Italy...!
Whether you're enjoying time with family and friends or welcoming unexpected visitors - whatever it is you're celebrating, there's one thing you can always rely on: a Finest Cream Centrepiece Gateau by Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese. Guaranteed to inspire love at first bite, our gateaux arrive on your table freshly made. Tantalising beyond compare and irresistibly tasty! That's a promise! Our confectioner's tip: Our Large Tortes are perfect for big celebrations as well as for more intimate dinner parties. To enjoy one, defrost it slightly at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes. Then, cut it into slices using a large knife that has been dipped in hot water. If you don't want to eat the whole torte in one go, put the rest back into your freezer. The part that you do want to eat will defrost more quickly if you slice it up.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1203
- Energy (kcal): 288
- Protein (g): 3.7
- Carbohydrate (g): 35,8
- of which sugars (g): 22,2
- Salt (g): 0,25
- Fat (g): 14,2
- saturated fatty acids (g): 9,0
- mono-unsaturated fatty acids (g): 4,3
- poly unsaturated fatty acids (g): 0,6
- Cholestorol (g): 0.04
- Dietary fibre (g): 0,8
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:Yes
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
When sliced allow 1 hour less.
- 5 hours
- -18 °C/-0.4 °F, see printed best before date
- 3 weeks
- 4 days
- 1 day in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.