Cakes & Tarts
Tarte au Citron(1150g)
This cake has its origins in France, but its fruity fresh flavours have made it a favourite around the world. Its tangy lemon filling and pastry base make it perfectly refreshing at any time of year. With fresh slices of lemon garnishing the top, this tart promises a certain je ne sais quoi!
Whether you're enjoying time with family and friends or welcoming unexpected visitors - whatever it is you're celebrating, there's one thing you can always rely on: the Conditorei Coppenrath & Wiese range of ready-baked Cakes and Tarts. Guaranteed to inspire love at first bite, our cakes and tarts arrive on your table freshly made.
Typical values per 100g.
- Energy (kJ): 1039
- Energy (kcal): 247
- Protein (g): 3.4
- Carbohydrate (g): 41,8
- of which sugars (g): 26,1
- Salt (g): 0,17
- Fat (g): 7,1
- saturated fatty acids (g): 3,7
- mono-unsaturated fatty acids (g): 2,5
- poly unsaturated fatty acids (g): 0,7
- Cholestorol (g): 0.02
- Dietary fibre (g): 1,0
- Cereals containing gluten (namely wheat, rye, barley, oats, spelt, kamut or their hybridised strains) and products thereof:Yes
- Eggs and products thereof:Yes
- Peanuts and products thereof:No
- Soybeans and products thereof:No
- Milk and products thereof (including lactose):Yes
- Nuts (namely almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecan nut, brazil nuts, pistachio nuts, macadamia or Queensland nut) and products thereof:No
- Sesame seeds and products thereof:No
- Sulphur dioxide and sulphites at concentrations of more than 10 mg/kg:No
May contain nuts. Made in a production area that uses nuts.
All information with regards to allergens und nutrients of our products are kept up-to-date on this page. However, due to our products´ frozen state and, thus, the long shelf life, information on the packaging may differ from those on this homepage. Please refer to the information on the products´ packaging prior consumption as these information are binding and corresponding with the packagings´ content.
Thank you for your understanding.
- 5 hours
- 15-20 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- -18 °C best before end: see front of pack
- 4 weeks
- 1 week
- 3 days in refrigerator
- Do not re-freeze once thawed.